JOIN DOUBLE ELVIS
- Director of Marketing & Audience Growth
Director of Marketing & Audience Growth
Double Elvis Productions is a music-focused media company rooted in podcasting. Co-founded by Brady Sadler and Jake Brennan, creator & host of the podcasts “Disgraceland” (#1 most downloaded music podcast), “27 Club” and “Blood On The Tracks,” the company specializes in storytelling about music and aims to provide a platform for artists and a destination for music fans.
Double Elvis is seeking a full-time Director of Marketing & Audience Growth with entertainment industry experience to help us reach more people and create meaningful engagement between listeners and our individual podcasts, creators, and sponsors. The Director of Marketing & Audience Growth will report directly to the President and work closely with the executive team, individual show teams, production partners, sponsors, and external marketing resources.
You are a highly skilled marketing and growth leader who is passionate about music and believes in the power of storytelling to entertain, educate, inspire and build community.
You are excited by the opportunity to join a fast growing startup and eager to personally build and execute marketing and audience growth plans for a new media company.
You are equally adept at planning and execution, and pride yourself on your creativity, agility, positive attitude, problem solving skills and overall ability to get things done.
You enjoy creating, measuring and scaling content marketing strategies that deliver ROI through organic growth tactics.
You devour marketing content and deeply understand modern media trends for Gen Z up through Boomers.
You feel totally at home on social media and you have personally built thriving communities on behalf of brands across Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
You are a great communicator and a highly skilled writer with experience creating short and long form brand content.
- Lead strategy, planning, budgeting, execution and measurement of integrated marketing for the Double Elvis brand, and all new and existing shows
- Build marketing methodologies and scalable systems to support the business with an emphasis on growing audiences and deepening engagement around existing shows and new show launches
- Manage copy, branding, and creation of marketing assets and promotional plans for new and existing shows against clear roadmaps/timelines
- Manage day-to-day relationships with Double Elvis sales and distribution partners to maximize audience growth and corresponding revenue
- Lead audience growth campaigns from strategy to creative concepting, execution, and reporting results; use performance measurements to inform future marketing strategies
- Create and manage strategic partnerships with podcast networks, creators and hosts with the goal of building mutually beneficial collaborations to grow audiences
- Manage the creation of pitch decks and other assets to help sell shows to partners and sponsors
- Study podcast and media trends in an effort to impact the success of the company and to personally become a leader and brand ambassador for Double Elvis within the podcast industry
- Work with the executive team to plan, hire and manage external resources to help achieve marketing, PR and growth goals
- Build and refine models to continuously optimize marketing investments
- 5+ years of experience growing audience for an entertainment studio, media network or publication, film or TV studio, record label, artist or athlete
- 5+ years of marketing planning and managing integrated marketing
- Experience marketing scripted and unscripted content preferred
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, social media, community building, email marketing and influencer marketing
- Experience managing paid media campaigns including search, social, display and retargeting
- Able to write and edit short and long form marketing copy
- Able to travel as needed: up to 10%
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Previous work in podcasting is not required
Terms of Employment
-This is a salaried, full time, remote position, ideally suited for someone who can work independently and productively from home
-The normal work week is 40 hours, but some flexibility is required to attend meetings
-Salary will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience
-Benefits include paid holiday, vacation and sick time and company sponsored 401(k) plan
To apply, please send your resume along with a cover letter to Jamie@doubleelvis.com
Double Elvis Productions is an equal opportunity employer.